looking for something.. search this blog here

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Todd and Tessa

I've ticked off a few milestones since I first starting shooting weddings in Wagga Wagga and surrounds, like my first Italian wedding in Griffith, my first  vineyard wedding at  Rutherglen.. or my first Greek wedding in Melbourne, its been quite an adventure to see where the next wedding will take me. I love it, but its not just about the location, and to be honest two people in love could get married at the back of Bourke *note to self book wedding in outback Australia  once its all said and done its all about love and family and that is exactly what this next story is all about.

The wedding of Tessa and Todd was my first wedding in Leeton NSW.. in the heartland of the Murrumbidgee Irrigation Area, home of the Roxy Theatre, where they harvest lots of oranges and grapes,  they also do good coffee #naturally I think they can safely owe that to the contingent of amazing Italian families who live and work in the area.  Like Tessa's Mum who owns the little Hair Masters Salon..let me say, on this particular day that place was jumping.

Tessa came back to her hometown to marry Todd, not Italian but with an equally awesome family and contingent beside him. This is just a snippet from their beautiful wedding day. PS Thanks also Jen, my trusty sidekick for trekking about the countryside with me, I truly appreciate you x















Wagga Wagga Wedding Photographer
Leeton Wedding Photographer
The Roxy Theatre Leeton


No comments:

Post a Comment