looking for something.. search this blog here

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

you and I

Today is my daughters thirteenth birthday. It was only yesterday I held her in my arms, all wrapped up and kissed her face, I know it has been ever so gradual, a slow process of letting go, but it has also been like a speeding train, to this moment.  How did I get here?  Just like how did Taylor Swift get on my Ipod? How did I get so 'uncool' overnight, and who is this beautiful girl/ woman I see in front of me? A million things have changed , just one thing the same.
Love like your heart aches x

Here is a little family that remind me .. rewind, back to the start and enjoy those cuddles today, they will be a little different in years to come,  but still the same.



Wagga Wagga Wedding and Portrait Photographer
@ Narrandera NSW


No comments:

Post a Comment