looking for something.. search this blog here

Friday, March 23, 2012

Nate + Chelsea

I met Chelsea and Nate over a sparkling water, a hundred conversations about life, and copy of Frankie.. I knew we would be friends. Not only were they going to be heaps of  fun, but because the mission meant a complete 'undercover agent job', also known as the  SURPRISE wedding (an Engagement party with a twist) The task was bigger than Farrah Fawcetts hair, and I think I was in my Charlies Angels element,  acting out as Chelsea's long lost cousin..oh the secrecy, the simple, blissful fun.
There was so much happiness squeezed into this day it was too hard to choose my favourite moment. Possibly the gorgeous glowing bride who was just so busy beaming that she 'didn't get around' to the bouquet..or our  very handsome bow tied groom who picked her a  posy of wildflowers when we were out on our photo shoot. Swoonsville...The way he looked at her.
The moment of truth did of course bring a few tears and an uncanny instant array of texting and phone messaging to settle all bets. YES they are getting married, finally and for real. I am NOT really Chelsea's cousin, but a new friend I would definitely say. Thank you a hundred times over for letting me share such a beautiful day, for riding your bicycles, for wearing your gumboots and  for for laughing it up.

enjoy x


Wagga Wagga Wedding Photographer

1 comment:

  1. this is stunning. i am a super stalker of wedding blogs...this was true even before i started planning my own special day. and these kinds of pictures are the reason why.

    i went to school with chelsea and this link was passed on to me in a second degree of separation kind of way. it's lovely to see what you described perfectly as 'swoonsville'.

    congrats chelsea and nate!

    ReplyDelete