looking for something.. search this blog here

Monday, February 13, 2012

pumped up kicks..

I love that owning your own photography business means setting your own goals and making all the big decisions.  Some decisons are bigger than others, like this mornings decision that included on the 'to do' list 'Sync Ipod'..  It is important that I have a good workflow and I am at my best for a big day at work. I find I am best in the morning, very motivated and getting the job done, albeit with a very nice strong cup of coffee.
Lately I have been obsessed about my new website, I want it to be so pretty just like Feather and Stone.. or maybe pearly and sweet like reverie, It has become my latest obsession so I have spent way too many hours hooked up online checking stuff out, drinking coffees and not getting out of the house.  Don't even start me on Pininterest!
Hence .. back to my story. Ipod sorted, mid afternoon run is exactly what I need to re motivate and get me going again..so here I am back on track and pumped up.
This post is for the party rockers (Brandon I see you Shufflin') enjoy x



Wagga Wagga Wedding Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment