looking for something.. search this blog here

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

smiling happy people

I have had so many lovely little families to shoot, this one was no exception. I know I have said I love  Lucy's..(& Claudes & Elizas & Annies...etc etc) but  what about a super handsome little Will. I may be bias because I have a Will.. Good Will Bingham, the maker of the best cappacino in town.. the one who likes to cuddle his sisters, the one who feedlots yabbies in his bedroom on the sly.. the one who gets away with being naughty some days because the umbilical cord isn't quite severed... Oh Willsy!

Here is another super handsome Will, everyone should have one in their lives. Enjoy Will, his beautiful sisters (one who has just been nominated for school captain)  and happy family, thank you for coming to Rancho Relaxo for this little portrait session.

No comments:

Post a Comment